Spring is in the air all year long when you make this recipe – Spring Pesto Gluten-free Spaghetti! Its light, fresh, full of healthy ingredients and a must-try.
You can use regular spaghetti of course, but I always cook gluten-free for me. Another option to switch this up and to make a no-grain version is to prepare recipe minus spaghetti. Instead cook 6 cups fresh spinach and then add the rest of the ingredients. So you are basically making a super fresh sauce to top onto your just cooked spinach.
Spring Pesto Gluten-Free Spaghetti
Servings 6 servings
Prep Time 5 mintues
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 package gluten-free spaghetti
- 1 jar pesto
- 1 can stewed tomatoes or fresh cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 4 ounces shredded carrots
- 1 ounce fresh oregano chopped
- 1 ounce fresh basil chopped
- 1 ounce fresh parsley chopped
- 2 T olive oil
- Prepare spaghetti according to cooking instructions on package.
- While spaghetti is cooking, heat a skillet and add a olive oil.
- Add shredded carrots and tomatoes and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add spinach, oregano, basil, and parsley and sauté till just softened. Do not overcook.
- Once spaghetti is cooked and drained, put in bowl and add pesto sauce and mix.
- Add in cooked veggies and stir until all is mixed well.
- Serve immediately.
- Enjoy wellness goodness!