Eat clean with this clean eating fudge recipe that is made with healthy and pure ingredients.
Don’t feel guilty about having “sugar” cravings and then acting on those cravings. It’s easy enough to make Clean Eating Fudge using metabolism-boosting coconut oil and antioxidant-fueled cacao powder. You and your family will not be able to taste the difference. These babies have only five ingredients, and you can whip up a batch in five minutes. You probably have these ingredients in your pantry right now just waiting to be mixed in bliss. If not, add them to your grocery list because they are must-have staples for your journey of clean eating.
Clean Eating Fudge
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2 tsp organic pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt preferably pink Himalayan salt
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and pour in mixture. Spread until the mixture is level.
- Refrigerate or freeze until hardened.
- Cut into desired sized squares.
Try “two-bite” sized squares so you can snack when you need to satisfy your sweet tooth but don’t want to overindulge.
Optional variations: • Peppermint Chocolate fudge: add 2 drops Young Living Vitality peppermint essential oil • Chocolate Orange fudge: add 2 drops Young Living orange vitality essential oil • Add chopped nuts on top before refrigerating.
Adapted from: the primallyinspired.com