New version of meatloaf using organic ground sausage to make Italian Gluten-Free Sausage Meatloaf! Might be little heavier than other meals, but is gluten-free and is made with organic ingredients.
I make this version when trying to be different and add to my meal rotation for my husband. Of course you can’t just add to the list without creating, making it and the family loving it! So I gave it a whirl and success. He loved it and I do too. I would love to see what you and your family think.
Italian Gluten-Free Meatloaf
- 2 lbs organic Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup onion finely chopped or mirepoix frozen veggies, sauteed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 drop Young Living Vitality line oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil or 1 drop Young Living Vitality basil essential oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce